June 15, 2020-July 10, 2020
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
This 4 week class is to prepare students taking the leap into 6th grade while reviewing previous work to make sure they are equipped for the new school year. All sessions will take place on Zoom with a capacity of 20 students.
- Pre-assessment (for growth measurement)
- Google classroom organized
- Online homework quizzes to gauge progress
- Breakout session activities with other students
- Dividing/Multiplying Decimals
- Order of Operations
- Intro to Ratios
5th to 6th Grade Math Transition
All payments are final. Missed days for the class are not refundable nor subject to a credit for future tutoring. Refunds may be considered if registrant is unable to participate with schedule changes on Zion Learning's behalf. No refund requests, regardless of schedule change, will be accepted within 7 days of class start date.