Recommended for rising 7th and 8th grade students
June 21, 2021-July 16, 2021
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
This 16 session, 4-week class, is to help introduce middle school students to important pre-algebra concepts to make sure they are equipped for the new school year. All sessions will take place on Zoom with a capacity of 10 students.
- Pre-assessment (for growth measurement)
- Online homework quizzes to gauge progress
- Breakout session activities with other students
- Variables, Expressions, and Arithmetic Review
- Solving Equations
- Problem Solving with Equations and Inequalities
- Rational Numbers
- And more!
Information on completing registration will be emailed following payment.
All payments are final. Missed days for the class are not refundable nor subject to a credit for future tutoring. Refunds may be considered if registrant is unable to participate with schedule changes on Zion Learning's behalf. No refund requests, regardless of schedule change, will be accepted within 7 days of class start date.