June 21, 2021-July 16, 2021
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
This 4-week class is to help prepare students beginning Algebra 2 in the Fall while reviewing previous work to make sure they are equipped for the new school year. All sessions will take place on Zoom with a capacity of 10 students.
- Pre-assessment (for growth measurement)
- Google classroom organized
- Online homework and quizzes to gauge progress
- Breakout session activities with other students
- Equations and inequalities
- How to graph functions and linear equations
- How to solve system of linear equations
- Polynomials and radical expressions
- Quadratic functions and inequalities
- And more!
Information on completing registration will be emailed following payment.
Intro to Algebra 2
All payments are final. Missed days for the class are not refundable nor subject to a credit for future tutoring. Refunds may be considered if registrant is unable to participate with schedule changes on Zion Learning's behalf. No refund requests, regardless of schedule change, will be accepted within 7 days of class start date.