June 28, 2020-July 23, 2020
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
This 12 session, 4-week class, is to help review important foundational Algebra 1 concepts to make sure they are equipped for the new school year. All sessions will take place on Zoom with a capacity of 10 students.
- Pre-assessment (for growth measurement)
- Online homework quizzes to gauge progress
- Breakout session activities with other students
- Solving equations & inequalities
- Working with units
- Linear equations & graphs
- Forms of linear equations
- Systems of equations
Information on completing registration will be emailed following payment.
Algebra 1 Review
All payments are final. Missed days for the class are not refundable nor subject to a credit for future tutoring. Refunds may be considered if registrant is unable to participate with schedule changes on Zion Learning's behalf. No refund requests, regardless of schedule change, will be accepted within 7 days of class start date.