June 21, 2021-July 16, 2021
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
This 4-week class is to prepare students taking the leap into 4th grade while reviewing previous work to make sure they are equipped for the new school year. All sessions will take place on Zoom with a capacity of 10 students.
- Pre-assessment (for growth measurement)
- Google classroom organized
- Online homework quizzes to gauge progress
- Breakout session activities with other students
- Equivalent Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Properties of Shapes
An email will follow to complete registration once payment is compelted.
3rd to 4th Grade Math Transition
All payments are final. Missed days for the class are not refundable nor subject to a credit for future tutoring. Refunds may be considered if registrant is unable to participate with schedule changes on Zion Learning's behalf. No refund requests, regardless of schedule change, will be accepted within 7 days of class start date.